1. Breathe in as you raise your shoulders to your ears. Exhale and let the shoulders drop down. Do this 3 times.
2. Raise your arms above your head, have the palms facing each other. Relax the shoulders away from the ears. Take 3 breaths.
3. Sit or stand with back straight, shoulders away from the ears and turn your head slowly to the right as you exhale. Inhale and come back to centre. Exhale to the other side. X 3
4. On an exhale bring your right ear to meet in the direction of the right shoulder, slowly. Keep both shoulders relaxed, especially the left one. Inhale back to centre. Now do the other side. X 3
5. Sit/stand. Bring all your attention to your breathing in and out of your nostrils. Don’t change it, just observe it. For 5 easy breaths notice the temperature of the breath…can you sense a difference on the inhale and the exhale. (A lot harder than it sounds!)
Continue with your day feeling pleased with oneself for having completed a mini yoga session!